The Annual Giving Fund is our largest annual fundraising campaign
For sixty years, St. Albans Country Day School has gathered an exceptional group of passionate educators and supportive families to focus on empowering children’s intellectual potential while nurturing their social and emotional development. St. Albans students succeed because of the opportunities created by generous supporters like you.
The gap between tuition and the actual cost of a St. Albans education is approximately $2,200 per child per year. That said, we greatly appreciate any amount your family can contribute—our goal is 100% participation by the community. Your support is crucial to maintaining the stellar programming for which St. Albans is known.
Annual Report recognition categories are as follows:
- Founders' Circle $10,000 and above
- Golden Oak Circle $5,000-$9,999
- Silver Oak Circle $2,500-$4,999
- Heritage Oak Circle $1,000-$2,499
- Hawk Benefactors $500-$999
- Navy and Gold Patrons $250-$499
- Friends of St. Albans gifts up to $249
Did you know that most companies will match their employee's charitable donations?
Click here to find out if your company will match your donation.